Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Remote Viewing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EvadingReality

EvadingReality

Remote Viewing _
PostSubject: Remote Viewing   Remote Viewing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

I am very interested in learning remote viewing. I have been able to focus and "sense" things a few times, but not actually viewing. If any one has any experience in this subject, please share your wisdom. Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Remote Viewing _
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing   Remote Viewing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Just wanted to let you know that your post is not being overlooked.

I am not gifted with the ability of remote viewing or else I would be more than happy to help. Hang tight, and I am sure someone will help out very soon.
Back to top Go down
Ithril

Ithril

Remote Viewing _
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing   Remote Viewing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am

I do have some experience in this area. Even for me, it is something that only happens occasionally, and usually only if I have a close tie with the individual, or the subject. It is not as reliable as I would like, but then many things are not as reliable as I feel they ought to be, and they are accepted with their faults.
If you want to strengthen this ability, there are three things you must do:

1) PRACTICE
2) PRACTICE
3) PRACTICE

With time you will find improvement. You may also consider keeping a journal to verify your experiences.

I
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Remote Viewing _
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing   Remote Viewing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm

I completely agree with you Ithril...the key is to practice.
The more you practice the better you get at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Sponsored content

Remote Viewing _
PostSubject: Re: Remote Viewing   Remote Viewing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Viewing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: ( Other) Special abilities-