Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Meditating technique

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Meditating technique  _
PostSubject: Meditating technique    Meditating technique  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

when you meditate always make sure that you are meditating in a place where no one can distract you from your deep concentration.

The best time to meditate is at night....that way no one can distract you or bother you from your deep concentration.

Technique

Lay down on your bed........close your eyes..and breathe in and out for atleast 10 minutes.While you breathe out I want you to vision all the negative energy leaving your body and all the positive energy entering your body....

I want you to imagine yourself leaving your body and ending up at a beach.

Vision yourself walking along the shore line.......imagine feeling the hot wet sand beneath your feet.

Hear the eagles from a distance.......hear the waves coming from the ocean.........feel the sun hitting your face.

Then I want you to imagine yourself going back to your body.........once you get to your body.....open your eyes slowly.

After you have done this technique....you will feel relaxed and calm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Meditating technique  _
PostSubject: Re: Meditating technique    Meditating technique  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 pm

Sounds like a very relaxing technique... if I get a chance, I am going to try it tonight. Thanks for sharing, Ella!
Back to top Go down
EvadingReality

EvadingReality

Meditating technique  _
PostSubject: Re: Meditating technique    Meditating technique  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:31 pm

This is a very effective technique, I use it myself.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Meditating technique  _
PostSubject: Re: Meditating technique    Meditating technique  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah its a very good technique indeed....I use it every time I meditate!

When you tried this technique Raven how did it go?

Did you like it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Sponsored content

Meditating technique  _
PostSubject: Re: Meditating technique    Meditating technique  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditating technique

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Meditation-