Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ithril

Ithril

Greetings _
PostSubject: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:42 am

I am a sanguinary vampire, though I have been abstinent for quite a while because of life situations. I am not a goth teenager looking for attention by following a fad that sounds cool, different or dangerous. In fact, I moderate on a well established vampire forum, and in several IRC channels as well. I have a few interests and talents that are pertinent to this site, but I will by necessity be a rare visitor for some time.

I
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:31 am

Greetings hun! Welcome to the site!
We are glad to have you here Smile
If you need anything please contact one of the administrators.

Well hun I hope that everything is okay with you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
jak

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 am

hi ive tried to find what a sanguinary vampire is could anyone tell me.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Well a sanguinarian vampire is a vampire that feeds off blood to sustain its body.
Sanguinarian vampires just don't go around killing a victim to get blood...they have donors who are willing to offer their blood to them.There types of vampires Need blood to sustain their body!
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Greetings, Ithril.

I am very pleased that you have joined the forum. I look forward to hearing more from your on the boards and if you need any thing, just let us know!

Brokenraven
Back to top Go down
jak

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 pm

thank you ella that is what i thaught but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Ithril

Ithril

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:47 pm

I had thought I had been able to overcome the physical need as easily as I had overcome the desire. Alas, it is not so. I have been diagnosed with a terminal illness. I am afraid that at this point, no amount of feeding will change the processes that are taking place.

It is convenient to blame it on my vampirism, and lack of proper feeding, though it is most likely coincidence. Strangely, however, the coincidence continues in some of the things the doctors want me to do to extend my life, including avoiding sunlight if at all possible, and a diet that is restrictive enough that a lot of people would think I don't eat anymore. I can literally go to a buffet, or restaurant, and find that there is no food suitable for me to eat. The diet is aimed at extending the life of my kidneys which are in failure as a symptom of the disease I have.

I
Back to top Go down
jak

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:46 pm

i am sad for you dont get me wrong and please dont be mad but i beleive we were put here to do what we do because we were meant to do it. you see i want to be a cook i guess because it runs in my family my mon, grandmother on moms side, grandmother on dads side, my dad, and cooking makes me feel good and happy because it makes other people feel good and happy. the way i see it you were put on earth by your god/goddess/deity/unknown to do what you are doing right now and you will be brought back if you have more to do, that is just my veiw on things yours may be different and if it is that is you, you are who you are
Back to top Go down
Ithril

Ithril

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:35 am

Then do not be sad for me. I have completed, or will have completed everything I need to do, and will be going home soon. I am glad for it, because I have never liked this place. I am looking forward to it, honestly. There are many things I want to know that I will never understand 'here', and many in my family that have gone before that I would like to see again.

I
Back to top Go down
jak

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:46 am

the main reason i feel sad for you is that you are suffering, i hate to see/read about people suffering
Back to top Go down
Ithril

Ithril

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:51 pm

I am not really suffering, no. The disease is usually quite painless. But thank you for your concern. What I suffer most from regarding the disease is the inability to enjoy foods I once savored a great deal. Food was one of my most enjoyed pleasures.

I
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I am glad that you are okay Ithril...and that you are not feeling any pain at all.But I am terribly sorry that this is happening to you....I really am sorry!
Back to top Go down
jak

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:24 am

being a cook other that losing your toung or hands that is the worst thing i can imagine, not being able to taste something that is horrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings _
PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Greetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Greetings :: Hello from new members-