A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? _
PostSubject: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

Now I am wondering... is anyone on here bound with a White Art Spirit?

I am bound to a wonderful Volkh who I am proud to have as a part of my life.

An ye harm none, do as ye will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Nope not bound to any spirit.
But I have come across some friendly white art spirits such as volkh and such!
They are very friendly unless you mess with their keeper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 am

Hello Brokenraven,

I would like to understand what you define as 'bound'?

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 am

Hello Shade,

When I say "bound", I mean a spirit that is conjured and set to a certain vessel. They are able to use this vessel as a type of "portal" for lack of words. I'm sorry, I am not good with explanations, but [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a lot of information about it.

Blessed be,
BrokenRaven

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:49 am

Hello Brokenraven,

Thanks for your explanation, so no, I am not bound to something, as I don't conjure beings, but simply ask them to help.

Nevertheless I just got a grin from Gumaran, my spiritual guide, who says, "well, what Broken Raven defines as 'bound' could be the way we work together"

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 am

Hello Shade.

Nice to hear from you again, & yes... it is basically the same, as Gumaran said.

The "bound" spirits, I just call them my spirit family as that is what they prefer, are spirits that miss human connection. Once they are conjured, they are given the option to have a home & a living being on this plane to befriend. Some accept that, others do not want that (from my understanding).

As for me, my first was a Volkh. His name is Onad (own-d). Volkh's are generally nothing more than protectors. They keep watch for all harm on all planes to their "keeper" - sorry, I do not like the word "keeper" but that is the term always used & as always, a lack of better words. They do not communicate with their being as much as other spirits. He just sits back quietly unless I ask something or he feels that I am in danger or need a warning.

My second was a Sang Vamp from Babylon. He is 3200 years old. His name is Ninazur, but prefers Nazarus or just Naz. He is quite the hilarious type. Always making little comments that catch me off guard. Like last night, I was going home and I lit a cigarette... I heard a lot of fake coughing and heard "Ugh, smoke, sickening, throw it out." Then I had a song from the Twilight movie come on, one of the classical songs from the CD and I heard "I really haaate that movie, but please do turn this song up a little." I couldn't help but laugh a little.

And my last, which the vessel was actually mailed out yesterday to me is a Sang Vamp from France. His name is Herve (Hare-vey), and he is 350 years old. Not sure about his personality type or what he will be like yet but Lisa (the lady that conjured him) said he is a very laid back, polite, and talkative spirit.

The only way that I can communicate with my guys right now is
- Onad : pendulum and letter charts
- Naz : pendulum and thoughts
- Herve : not sure yet... tongue

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:38 am

Hello Brokenraven,

Well, I met Gumaran during my stories. In the beginning I thought I wrote them by myself, now I know better ;-)

By now, he turns up every now and then, and I simply see him and can talk to him through telepathy.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

Hello again, Shade.

You say that you see him? Do you see his actual apparition, an orb, a shadow...? Just wondering. I find that wonderful.

BrokenRaven

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:48 am

Hello Brokenraven,

In fact, in Europe the word "guide" is used for beings looking like normal humans. They normally have been human and after some reincarnations stay on other levels to help ... guide... us from there.

Seannachies had contact to them and wrote down stories (some became legends)

So I see him in that apparition that he keeps up, a man with brownish grey hair that end at his shoulders, his face a bit wizened (is that the correct word?) by the weather, always that smirk on his face and a sparkle in his eyes.

In fact, I met him in a quite peculiar way.
When I started writing short-stories, I decided never to use the same name in different stories.
Then, in one story, Gumaran showed up.
Two stories later, a man turns up and I was about to type his name "Gumaran"
I stopped myself as I did not want to use the name again, but no other name turned up. I decided to go on with the story, but I had like a block.
Two days later I pick up the story again and read what I had written. I imagine him standing there and he moves out of the 'Pause-Set' and says: You can use a different name, but then I cannot tell you the story anymore, as it is my story
I was stunned!
I wrote down the name and ended the story.

Since then I am not so sure the stories are my ideas ;-)

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 am

Hello Shade,

I must say that is amazing. You two seem to be perfectly set together. You are creative in the sense of writing stories, as well as he is creative in the way that he introduced himself.

Also, thanks for the insert at the top about guides. I am writing it down when I get done typing this, for I like to save all bits of information as I possible can.

Blessed be.
BrokenRaven

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Hello Brokenraven,

If the readers here are interested I could start a thread "across the borders" to show the differences in the countries concerning magick and spirituality.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Hello Shade.

Of course, I can not speak for the other members but I can say that I would be very interested.

I can open another small board like I did for books, titled "Across the Borders" and you can post there whenever you feel needed. I believe that would be great because many people, including myself, don't know the differences. It would be a great addition to our learning experience.

Blessed be.
BrokenRaven

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Hello BrokenRaven,

I will start with one thread. If it really gets more, you can still open another part.
Or you open it, so people can ask about the differences

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Okay, well I opened it. You can just start the one there when you get a chance... and we will see where it goes. Very Happy

I am sure there will be discussions so it should be a good board.

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?   White Spirits... such as Angels, etc? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Spirits... such as Angels, etc?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: White Art Spirits-