A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Divination

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Divination _
PostSubject: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Does anyone here read tarot cards or runes... or any other type of divination?

I am considering hard on learning to read Runes.

Also, if you read Tarot cards... what deck do you use? Just wondering.

An ye harm none, do as ye will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ithril

Ithril

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

Divination? Why do you wish to know tomorrow so soon? Tomorrow is always going to be different, and even if you do see it, other things may alter what you see in unexpected ways.

I tried to use a scrying bowl once, and the results were shocking enough that I never tried such a thing again. To this day I avoid any crystal balls I happen across. Generally I advise against the practice. If you are meant to know what a circumstance will bring, you will know. Rely on your own senses of wisdom, and understanding to expect what tomorrow will bring in any circumstance.

I
Back to top Go down
jak

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

from what i have gathared i was given the gift of vision to change the future, i see the future in my dreams usually it is the next day, i realize i dreamt this and without trying to i change it, just by realizing it, i start thinking what happens next and usually if i dont realize it something bad happens my friend is the same way although not as strong as i am.

may love and light pass through your life and bless those around you.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 am

Hello,

I work with tarot for several years now, and I am always wondering why people think that tarot or runes are made to see the future?
Those 'systems' are used to work on yourself, and THAT will change your future.

By the way, I use the Druid-Craft-Tarot.

@ Jak,
Everybody can do that, you just were lucky and know about it ;-)

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
mattdeluka

Comments : I believe in having fun, ascension, angels etcetc.. like to learn to stay free out of this matrix we are living in.

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:08 am

I don't like the energy of the tarot cards, I tried to clear them and use them a few times and they just came out being too negative. I use the runes often and I don't swear by them, but they offer me some indepth knowledge about the question that I am seeking.

matt
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualhorizons.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 am

I am not interested in knowing the future, but rather to gain knowledge on questions that I do have. Thanks for the answers by the way. I just communicate (somewhat now that I have been blocked) with spirits, but am looking into learning either Tarot or Runes.

An ye harm none, do as ye will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 am

Hello,

I tried Tarot cards for 7 years without any result. Then somebody told me to read the cards and not the book.

When I finally found the DruidCraft-Tarot, I knew those would be the right cards for me.
Nevertheless I use also other oracles, but only to give help about what can be done and not about what will happen.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
jak

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 am

hey shade i dont know if i am lucky, everytime i dream it is usually someting bad is going to happen and i never know the date to time for when it is i have dreamt 3 years in the future once and it was about a bike crash.

may love and light pass through your life and bless those around you.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 am

Hello Jak,

Taoism is teaching us to accept the things as they are.
That is why you have premonition dreams, to give you the chance to learn this.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I read tarot as well but when I was being taught to read by my old priestess the first thing she did was took our books. She told us not to read with them read what we truly see in them. I have a Goddess deck I find difficult to read which she gave me. However the Voyager deck I bought myself I can read from very well. To this day I have never cracked the book on the Voyager deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Divination _
PostSubject: Re: Divination   Divination I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Divination

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Abilities :: Divination-