Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Hello everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Hello everyone. _
PostSubject: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Hello everyone. I am Raven. I am protected by a Volkh, whom is bound to me & I love dearly. I am also a new proud "keeper" of a Sang Vamp. I love the metaphysical & paranormal, always have. I look forward to make new friends on this forum and gaining, as well as sharing, knowledge with other members.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Hello everyone. _
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Well hello welcome to the site my friend Smile....we are like really low on members.....but in time I know the site will grow Smile

Glad that you are loving your spirits! They are awesome and so are you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
EvadingReality

EvadingReality

Hello everyone. _
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:42 am

Hello everybody. My name is Angelique. I am fairly new to all of this. I have astralled a few times, and I am learning what I can do more and more everyday. I am very interested in learning anything you would like to share. As I will share as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Hello everyone. _
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 am

Greetings hun welcome to the site!

I am glad that you are working on your abilities...the more you work on them the more progress you make Smile

If you ever need anything please contact one of the admins.

we are all here for you.

Glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Sponsored content

Hello everyone. _
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone.   Hello everyone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum