Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Tarot Decks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 am

Hello

While the idea to use Tarot only for seeing the futures turns into using it to work on yourself is slowly changing as well in Germany as in France, the decks which are mostly used are nevertheless different.

Although a lot of people start using all possible tarotdecks, in France the favorite one is still the "Tarot de Marseille", in Germany the "Rider Waite" oder the Crowley-Tarot

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:39 am

Hello Shade.

What exactly is the difference in the decks? I am not familiar with tarot decks at all.

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 am

Hello BrokenRaven,

The Marseille-Tarot has no images in the minor arcana, so in a way you have to learn by heart what they mean.

The Rider-Waite-Tarot was the first one with pictures in the minor arcana, the Crowley Tarot is far more abstract in the images, but it highly liked as people have this fascination for Crowley.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:59 am

Hello Shade,

Thank you. I have always been fascinated by Tarot but never really got into it myself. Love reading about it and looking through decks. It still doesn't come natural to me at all though.

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:31 pm

I have the Voyager deck and the Goddess deck. I can read fine with both however my Voyager is the easiest to use.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:03 am

Hi Relic,

Maybe you could tell us where you are from, so we can understand your answer in this subject, that concerns the ways of OTHER COUNTRIES

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Sorry I was not out confuse I am from the US
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

Sorry I was not out confuse I am from the US
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tarot Decks _
PostSubject: Re: Tarot Decks   Tarot Decks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tarot Decks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Our Paths :: Across the Borders-