Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Circle of protection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Circle of protection _
PostSubject: Circle of protection   Circle of protection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:29 am

Hello

Another subject that has turned up on a french forum gave me the idea to talk about the differences in casting a circle of protection.

While in Germany, most people simply visualise the circle, in France many people still use salt and candles to protect themselves.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
jak

Circle of protection _
PostSubject: Re: Circle of protection   Circle of protection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 am

well i can understand both sides of that i know that just visualising can work i like to use candles as well.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Circle of protection _
PostSubject: Re: Circle of protection   Circle of protection I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:56 am

That is very interesting.

I just "assumed" (yes, I know, one should not assume anything) that the circle of salt was not used anymore. I simply visualize.

That is neat to know that the salt & candle protection is still used. Thanks!

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Circle of protection _
PostSubject: Re: Circle of protection   Circle of protection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 pm

I still cast a full circle before any working or ritual I cleanse with salt and water and bless with incense. I call in the quarters and light my candles same with the god/goddess/acestors then I complete my casting with my atheme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circle of protection _
PostSubject: Re: Circle of protection   Circle of protection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Circle of protection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Our Paths :: Across the Borders-