Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Colours in magick

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Colours in magick _
PostSubject: Colours in magick   Colours in magick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 am

Hello,

First of all, thank you Jak for opening this corner.
As subjects are discussed in other forums, I will try to show you the point of view in Germany and France. As I live in Luxembourg, I get a certain view on both countries, views I would like to share so that you too can better understand the development of magick and spirituality.

One of the subjects I think is very interesting is the way magick is seen.

While in Germany most people let go of the idea that magick has a colour, it is the complete opposite in France.

In the beginning, the idea of white and black magick was also known in Germany.
Today most people (there are always exceptions) explain magick in the image of a knife. You can use a knife to cut a piece of bread and give it somebody, you can use it to hurt somebody. This is not changing the knife, the knife is not good or evil, only the purpose of the person using it. So, magick IS, but the person using it might well act out of the wrong purpose

In France, the idea of white and black magick is still in place, but they go further.
They also consider every kind of magick having to do with love as 'red magick', anything to do with plants as 'green magick'

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
jak

Colours in magick _
PostSubject: Re: Colours in magick   Colours in magick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 am

your welcome shade but i did not open it im just a moderator i just passed along your requests to the admins.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Colours in magick _
PostSubject: Re: Colours in magick   Colours in magick I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:50 am

Hello.

I opened it Shade, myself & Ella are admins on the forum.

I'm sure we will all enjoy.

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Colours in magick _
PostSubject: Re: Colours in magick   Colours in magick I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 am

Hello,

Ok, than a big thank you to you BrokenRaven.

In fact, if you have any questions who something is seen or handled in Germany and France, just ask.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colours in magick _
PostSubject: Re: Colours in magick   Colours in magick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colours in magick

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Our Paths :: Across the Borders-