Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Contacting spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:30 am

So, I am just wondering how many of you contact spirits? I know most people communicate with their spirit guides, but I also mean other spirits.

If you do, how do you communicate? Dowsing, Automatic Writing, Hearing them, etc?

Back to top Go down
jak

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am

well umm i have never communicated with a spirit guide or any spirit really, but i ask the spirits to do some things for me and if it happens i tell them thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:09 pm

Hello,

As a Medium, I am right often in contact with spirits and spirit guides. Mostly I contact them per thought, but I can also use automatic writing.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

My spirit family consists of a Volkh (Onad) and a Sang Vamp (Naz). We are being joined soon with our newest which will be a French Sang Vamp, no information on him yet though. I used to be able to "hear" them & communicate through the pendulum & dowsing letter chart. Now... nothing. I feel so lost without my guys. I bought an aloe plant as an offering yesterday.
Back to top Go down
mattdeluka

Comments : I believe in having fun, ascension, angels etcetc.. like to learn to stay free out of this matrix we are living in.

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:57 pm

I feel the same,it's strange. I hear loads for the past four years and then now it's barely nowt. I used to do automatic writing and I also used to go on feelings and frequencies. I used to hear the words on a frequency through my ears and now am hearing the odd bits n bobs..

I hear spirits but never know who I'm talking too. I try to go on feelings but unsure ..I think it's the signs of the times, I feel we need to work on cutting stuff off more again thathelps, get out in nature more, and relax. I believe in them three
matt
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualhorizons.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
jak

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:00 pm

well it has been strange for me too but there has been even more "spirit" activity around me, they dont talk but i beleive they are protecting me cause i havent seen the future in my dreams for a few weeks now. but i have seen "things" during the day just glimpses of stuff.
i do agree though we do need to get back to SOME of the basics, we need to be outside more, we need to be around our families, to be real again.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 4:21 pm

For 18 years I have been working with and for spirit after what I can positively say was my spiritual awakening.
Through these year I have come to realise that spirit will work with u in mysterious ways!.
When they decided to make themselves known to me it was thro spirit drawings. I would put pencil to paper and draw people/faces which at first baffled me as I thot I wow I can draw. I soon come to realise that I wasn't good at this I was a channel for spirit to communicate. I did for a while try to justify this and one thing I can say is that u simply can't!
I then went onto spirit writing which was the most amazing experiance as I then knew that I had the gift and that this great gift was to be used with love.
Now? Now I just know,sense,feel and hear what it is that spirit want me to k now and to this day I still get the most amazing feeling.
I give my time to help others as I am drawn to them in there time of need. Spirit will show me these sparkles of light that if i was to look for I wld miss.
Spirit is pure and when they need to give words of comfort and love they have no problem getting my attention!
To this day I experiance spirit in a new way so please for all those who have the wonderful and everlasting link to the spirit world be open to their warm and amazing ways they communicate.
What a magical experience everytime

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contacting spirits _
PostSubject: Re: Contacting spirits   Contacting spirits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contacting spirits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Paranormal/spirits :: Paranormal/experiences-