Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Mind Games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

Mind Games? _
PostSubject: Mind Games?   Mind Games? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 pm

As a programmer/reverse engineer/hacker lateral thinking is very important, so i figured I'd post a few puzzles to otherwise hurt your brain.

1 )

A barn is facing north, there's a strong wind blowing east when a rooster lays an egg on the apex of the barn. Which way does the egg roll?

2 )

If a train is heading west at 100km/h & there's a strong head wind - which way will the smoke blow?

3 )

In the middle of the ocean is a yacht. Several corpses are floating in the water nearby. The water isn't contaminated, there are no 'killer fish' around & there's a ladder leading back into the boat. How/Why did they die?

4 )

A man and his wife raced through the streets. They stopped, and the husband got out of the car. When he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. She wasn't murdered nor did she kill herself. What happend?

5 )

A man is returning from Switzerland by train. If he had been in a non-smoking car he would have died. Why?

I'll post the answers a little later =)
Back to top Go down
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

Mind Games? _
PostSubject: Re: Mind Games?   Mind Games? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am

Because you're all retarded, the answers are as follows.

1 ) It's a rooster, they don't lay eggs bro.

2 ) It's an electric train. There is no smoke.

3 ) It was a hot day, the people on the yacht went for a swim. When they put the ladder out it just reached the water. When their collective weight was taken off the boat after diving in, the ladder was too high up for them to reach. They drowned.

4 ) The wife was pregnant. When the man left to get help she had given birth & didn't survive.

5 ) The man was blind & just had his eye-sight fixed. When they went in a tunnel everything went dark and the man figured he'd rather kill himself than be blind again - however, because he was in a smoker carriage he saw the light from peoples cigarettes.

You all suck for not even trying. =p
Back to top Go down

Mind Games?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Fun Forums :: Games-