Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mattdeluka

Comments : I believe in having fun, ascension, angels etcetc.. like to learn to stay free out of this matrix we are living in.

snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: _
PostSubject: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 am

Hi Ella, you just joined my site and so I wanted to join yours. Smile

hope you are all well and I'll see if I can help out in some posts building.. lol.. not that you want any help.. never know what to say in these things..

right.. am off

matt
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualhorizons.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 am

Greetings Mattdeluka!
:Welcome: to Your Spiritual Link!
I never know what you say in introductions either..you are very funny indeed! lol!

If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact one of the administrators!
Thank you very much! I am looking forward to learning with you! nicetrhead
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
mattdeluka

Comments : I believe in having fun, ascension, angels etcetc.. like to learn to stay free out of this matrix we are living in.

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:17 am

I'm funny.. glad someone see's me like that.lol... thanks I will do.. oh am in my chatroom if you want to chatter..lol

matt
Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

hiya matt

hope your well, :Welcome:
Back to top Go down
http://ourspiritualhome.com
mattdeluka

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 am

so that is your website.. I was wondering about you.. is it the spirit I know? lol

I'm fine Very Happy
Spirit why do I have problems logging into your site? I tried to add as angelhealer and possible mattdeluka and it just won't let me do it? No Crying or Very sad

matt
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:27 am

Welcome to Your Spiritual Link! We have many members here to join us on our journey, and we are glad to have you join as well.

Like Ella said, if you need anything, please let one of the admins know.

Enjoy your stay and look forward to hearing from you on the boards. treeswing
Back to top Go down
Elfay

Elfay

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Hello Matt! I never know what to say on intros either lol. My intro is pretty pathetic lmao!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:   snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

snap- saying hello is not my biggest thing (-:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Greetings :: Hello from new members-