Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Do you believe in Reincarnation? _
PostSubject: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:52 am

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Hello Ella,

Yes, although I start wondering wether we really live one life after another or if we are living them at the same time

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
jak

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:06 pm

its a touchy subject i see it two different ways 1 we are reborn after we die that is the basis of reincarnation, and 2 since i am "psychic" i see alternate futures, so when we change something or do something that creates a alternate future so you could veiw that as being reborn in another future.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Glad that you two believe as I do!
Well I do believe in reincarnation.
Shade,I don't believe that we are living them all at the same time..but I believe that we are living them one after another.

I have came across others that I have felt connections the first time we talked....and later on I found out that we were friends...or family members in past lives.

I believe that the soul is immortal and that is the reason why we reincarnate.

At times we have visions of our past lives...at times we recieve images...at times we dream about our past lives.

Plus reincarnation also explains soul mates...pretty much.

Again this is just what I believe....if you believe differently its alright...everyone the has the right to believe in what they want to.

greenstarts
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:36 pm

Hello Ella,

The reason I have that idea about living all the lives at the same time comes from Eckart Tolle's book "Now".

I don't really believe in soul mates, because if the universe made itself to live through all possible combinations, we cannot have one soulmate, as that would lower down the combinations.

Sure we have the right to believe what we want, nevertheless I like to read the reasons why somebody believes one thing and not another.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Shade wrote:
Hello Ella,
I don't really believe in soul mates.
Shade

THANK YOU!!

Love has nothing to do with destined perfection, The affection simply grows over time & is made more powerful by the ongoing drama of shared experience and synergy.
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:38 pm

I believe in reincarnation. I believe that the soul (as stated above) is immortal. We simply inhabit another body once our current one "dies". Very complicated to explain, but I am sure you all get what I am trying to say.

Oh yea, I do not believe in soul mates either.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Wow so you all don't believe in soul mates!
Back to top Go down
jak

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:07 pm

i do ella although they change for each reincarnition everyone out there has that certian someone that is a perfect fit for them but just because they fit you dosent mean you are their soulmate.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Starting a new post on soul mates!
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:43 pm

I do believe in reincarnation as well. I have been told by a psychic I am very close with who also does pass life regression that my husband and I have had 6 lives together in one form or another. She also has told me I am a young soul on my 11th life in which I have not always been human. She said I was always happiest as a dolphin Smile

I am not sure of the soulmate things exactly HOWEVER I do believe in kindred souls that follow each other through our lives. There is always one or two souls that always find a way back to you (each other). Hope this makes you feel a little better ELLA

Back to top Go down
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:02 pm

In my experience you build links with people for better or worse - These links you build will often lead you back to that person over the course of many lives.

You can break these links, as I have had a need to do this in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in Reincarnation?   Do you believe in Reincarnation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in Reincarnation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Our Paths :: Spiritual paths, Religions, Philosophies-