Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Joke of the Day - 7/17/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Joke of the Day - 7/17/10 _
PostSubject: Joke of the Day - 7/17/10   Joke of the Day - 7/17/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:21 pm

A vampire bat flies back into his cave after a big night...he has blood all over his face. He perches himself on the roof to try and get some rest, but before too long the other bats smell the blood, and start to gather around him.

They ask feverishly where he got the blood from. Knowing that they will not let up till he tells them "OK, follow me!".

He flies out of the cave, across a valley, over a river into a dark forest. Deep in the forest he stops, all the other bats gather round in an excited frenzy.

"OK", says the bat, "see that big oak tree over there?".
"Yeah, yeah" reply the other bats, drooling in anticipation.
"Well I didn't!" said the bat.
Back to top Go down

Joke of the Day - 7/17/10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Fun Forums :: Games-