Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Hello New Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:08 pm

I am Relic. I hope to find like minded others that I can possibly learn from and chat with.
Back to top Go down
jak

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:42 pm

hello relic you will find different people here but we are all friends and we are all friendly. feel free to come to me if you have any questions or ella she is just as nice if not nicer than me.
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you for your warm welcome Jak!
Back to top Go down
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:57 am

G'day, Relic.
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Hello Martyr
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Greetings Relic!
Welcome to Your Spiritual Link!
If you need anything don't hesitate to contact one of the staff members!
Looking forward to learning with you!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Sponsored content

Hello New Here _
PostSubject: Re: Hello New Here   Hello New Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello New Here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum