Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Third Eye closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:21 am

Okay... so, I can communicate with certain spirits that I am very close to by pendulum and by thoughts (with one).

I want to be able to help spirits trying to cross over, like a Light worker, but someone said I need to open up my third eye in order to do this.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Re: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

Hello Broken Raven,

In fact, opening the third eye makes communication with any "other-level-beings" easier, as there is the 'central' so to speak between the levels.

I don't know if you meditate, but my mother taught me a meditation that helped me strenghtening the third eye.

If you're interested, I will try to translate it and put it here.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Re: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 am

Hello Shade,

I do meditate, probably not as often as I should though. I would very much appreciate the translation.

Blessed be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Re: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:37 am

Hello BrokenRaven

Here the meditation I used to strengthen my 3rd eye.
In fact, the important thing is not to meditate for a long time, but regularly for about 5-10 minutes.

Sit or lie down so you feel at ease.
You close your eyes and start breathing deeply breathing in through your nose and breathing out through your mouth. Do that 3 to 5 times. It helps getting rid of used energies and makes place for new ones.

Then you start breathing in and out through your nose.
With each intake breath, you imagine /visualise the air coming in. You can imagine it as a light, or by feeling the air and the energy in the air.
While you take the deep breath, this light/energy flows into your 3rd eye.
After some time, you may feel a tingling there or you see through your closed eyes a light spot getting bigger where your 3rd eye is.

You simply concentrate on this feeling/sight with each breath.
After 5-10 minutes (don't use a clock for it, go with your feeling), you take 3-5 breaths again by inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth.

I used this little meditation each evening, the time I would propose to do it.
If you fall asleep while meditating, that is not a bad thing, quite the contrary.
Using this meditation will open you to conscious Alpha-Thinking. Alpha-Thinking is normally used during sleep, so it proves that you made the first step. Afterwards you will not fall asleep anymore.

I hope this is going to help you a bit

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
BrokenRaven87
Admin
BrokenRaven87

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Re: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:10 am

Hello Shade,

Thank you very much for sharing this with me... well us. Very Happy

I look forward to using this method of meditating tonight once the house is quiet. It seems to be a very good meditation, just by reading it.

Blessed Be.
BrokenRaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Third Eye closed _
PostSubject: Re: Third Eye closed   Third Eye closed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Third Eye closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: ( Other) Special abilities-