Your Spiritual Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where we can all get together....and discus our abilities...and spiritual topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Greetings welcome to the forum!Basically this is a forum where we can all get together and discuss our abilities and spiritual topics and plenty more.Its a forum where we don't judge but accept you for who you are.We are always looking forward for people who are open minded!So come join the family!

Share | 

Do you still go to church?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

Do you still go to church? _
PostSubject: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

I actually don't go to church anymore because I have to say that I just don't believe in what they say.

They judge other because of their beliefs...and why go if you don't believe in what they are saying *shurgs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Cauldron

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:25 pm

I haven't been to Curch since I was a small child. But I believe it's possible to find an open minded Christian church, if one wants a Christian input in their lives.
You just have to shop around a bit and IMO not go to a fundamentalist Christian church
Back to top Go down
http://thebubblingcauldron.net/index.php
Martyr
Admin
Martyr

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:36 am

I LOVE church! It's the best thing in the whole wide world!

They talk SO MUCH shit and EVERYONE believes it, also, they need to get a life - if you have to hear one of these fuckers talking they're always bitching about something small & pointless, then justifying their little rant with the holy bible.
Back to top Go down
mattdeluka

Comments : I believe in having fun, ascension, angels etcetc.. like to learn to stay free out of this matrix we are living in.

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:29 pm

UH HUH.. I was brought up as an irish catholic and then as a teenager I decided it wasn't for me. I don't believe that the priests are my fathers. eww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Secondly, I figured there is no need for me to suck ass and kiss the bishops ring.. that is so wrong. Thirdly, people are not there to be worshiped and they are the worse ones for telling us to not do bad things, when they do the same x 1000.

I then got involved with a "cult" type church called the church of christ. After that experience.. never again.
no I don't do church. it knocks me sick thinking of it.

matt
Back to top Go down
http://spiritualhorizons.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Shade

Shade

Comments : There are no emotions
There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 am

Hello,

Luckily, I was brougth up without religion, so I never went to church :-)

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
jak

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:34 am

same here shade it was never important in my family but i am intrestred in studying different religions to see what they all think and say.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:43 am

Hello Jak,

Now it's my turn to say "same here" ;-)

It's not that religion was a taboo in our family, but my parents decided to give us the possibility to really choose and not being pushed into one direction.

So I didn't have any religious lessons in school either.
It was afterwards that I started informing myself about the different religions.

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Relic

Relic

Comments : I am here to meet new people and see what I can learn from others. If there is something you would like to learn about me just ask.

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:37 pm

I grew up in a Baptist family. Catholic Schools. I spent a couple years at a Luthren School and 6 weeks at a RLDS School. I have experienced a lot over the years and want no part of any. My parents have always gave us the right to choose our spiritual path. When I chose mine they about died.

However they no longer pushed me to go to church.

I will still go once in a while for my family and not pay any attention but it makes my family happy.
Back to top Go down
Ella Moor
Admin
Ella Moor

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Sometimes I wonder where is god for all the negative situations that happens in life.

Where is god when we need him the most..?
Where is god when people are getting abused and tortured?

I ask myself these questions and lose faith in Christianity.

I will go a few times to church just to make my family happy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yourspirituallink.com/
Shade

Shade

There is peace

There is no ignorance
There is knowledge

There is no passion
There is serenity

There is no chaos
There is harmony

There is no death
There is the Force

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:29 am

Hi Ella,

I don't think it's a 'bad' question, to ask where he is.
Nevertheless, most people don't want to hear the most simple answer

Greetings

Shade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you still go to church?   Do you still go to church? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Spiritual Link :: Our Paths :: Spiritual paths, Religions, Philosophies-